GIANT DEFY 1 Now sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Hi,
I'm new to this and was directed here by my brother as a place to find a really good starter bike for a reasonable price. I'm looking to get in to cycling as a hobby, especially as the summer is fast approaching, and was wondering how I'd go about enquiring into this bike? I'm based in Cambridge and have no car. Would there be any possibility to pay for postage at all?

Cheers,
Rob
@User19783

gaijintendo

Veteran
Hi,
I'm new to this and was directed here by my brother as a place to find a really good starter bike for a reasonable price. I'm looking to get in to cycling as a hobby, especially as the summer is fast approaching, and was wondering how I'd go about enquiring into this bike? I'm based in Cambridge and have no car. Would there be any possibility to pay for postage at all?

Cheers,
Rob
NCR51 if you want to dive in the deep end.

OP
OP
U

User19783

Hi,

Cheers,
Rob
Morning

Thanks for your interest in this bike, but I can't believe there isn't any good bikes for sale in Cambridge.

As you are new this hobby, you really need to try before you buy.

So, sorry I will not post the bike.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Sorry
I am having a big clear out, so amoung other stuff it's got to go,

Did you try to sell your Langster on eBay?

I haven't yet was hoping to avoid it with fees and general morons. Looking like I might have to though.

OP
OP
U

User19783

Thanks for all your interest in this bike, but I am sorry to say,
it is now sold.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Well done mate just sold my Langster this evening as well. Am I allowed to ask what you got for it ? No offence if you don't want to say just thought it was a bit underpriced on here.

OP
OP
U

User19783

Well done mate just sold my Langster this evening as well. Am I allowed to ask what you got for it ? No offence if you don't want to say just thought it was a bit underpriced on here.
Sorry
I got what I asked on here, also no eBay paypal fees, so happy enough.

Top Bottom