Giant Omnium Vs PlanetX Pro Track bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Justacyclist

Hey guys
So I am basically I need to get myself and track bike for track riding/racing mainly sprinting. However I am not sure which one to get.Do you think I should get ? Also I will be doing a bit of endurance racing training, However i'm not willing to spend £1500 on a DF4 or 3. I am also around 5'9ish - 5'10 with long legs short torso however geometry is so different to road bikes a bike like a 54,52 or 51 would be too cramped compared to the road where they work for me somehow. I will also be buying the frames as I am not willing spend too much.

windym

You need to ride both or at least one to make sure the geometry suits, asking what one to get is a recipe for throwing away money. Planet X make very good frames at very reasonable prices it will always come down to a matter of how it rides and suits your riding

Andy

OP
OP
J

Justacyclist

You need to ride both or at least one to make sure the geometry suits, asking what one to get is a recipe for throwing away money. Planet X make very good frames at very reasonable prices it will always come down to a matter of how it rides and suits your riding

Andy
I forgot to say I have ridden the planet x before. The main issue is that you can't really test ride track bikes which makes it a bit confusing which one to choose compared to a road bike.

Top Bottom