Giant penis at llandegla

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I remember a case in Portsmouth (allegedly) a group of Community service workers were given the tesk of planting daffodils in Victoria Park

It wasn't until they all bloomed that it was discovered that the planting spelt (in crossword terms) "Go away'(4,3)

Hyslop

Veteran
Cant at the moment remember the location in Cumbria,however during WW2,many German POW2s were employed on the land here,as elsewhere no doubt.Whilst involved in an Oral History project I was told by a former guard at Moota camp of a family who having been unkind to their German POW,found,in the Spring,that their garden featured a Swastika formed of Daffodils and that "Heil Hitler",again in Daffodils showed clearly along their front border!

I thought for a moment the Giant had made a naming error for their new bike.
Off topic, but that is not unusual

Nissan had the "Pajero" which in Southern Europe is "W*nk*r". Allegedly On One's Pompino has the same meaning

The Honda Jazz was originally the Fita, until it was discovered that it meant the "C word"in some countries

Mazda brought out the LaPuta thinking it meant "The Woman". Then found out that in Latin countries it meant "The Whore"

None sold well and had name changes, but to my amusement there are a lot of middle aged men driving Pajeros awaiting to be illuminated

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
If I'm thinking of the same one, it's now a capital I crossed at the top and bottom...

Boooo!

Berties

Fast and careful!
As a young lad our football strayed onto the lawn of a large house,the owner suddenly appeared and took the ball ,saying we were making to much noise etc, well loosing our ball was a big thing,so we had a plan not to get our ball back ,but to teach Lord napolean a lesson so off to a dads shed ,weed killer in a sprayer,and a wait to the Lord went out ,and then those arts lessons paid off a 8 foot wang was sprayed on the prestigious lawn,then next day as the sun came out so did the out line of our art work ,never got our ball back but made us feel better

Oldbloke

Guru
As a young lad our football strayed onto the lawn of a large house,the owner suddenly appeared and took the ball ,saying we were making to much noise etc, well loosing our ball was a big thing,so we had a plan not to get our ball back ,but to teach Lord napolean a lesson so off to a dads shed ,weed killer in a sprayer,and a wait to the Lord went out ,and then those arts lessons paid off a 8 foot wang was sprayed on the prestigious lawn,then next day as the sun came out so did the out line of our art work ,never got our ball back but made us feel better
:laugh:

simon.r

Person
Off topic, but that is not unusual

Nissan had the "Pajero" which in Southern Europe is "W*nk*r". Allegedly On One's Pompino has the same meaning

Pompano is Italian and I believe translates more or less as 'blow job'. A Google images search may confirm this. When the Pompino was originally released it was a bit of a sarcastic swipe at high end expensive Italian frames.

gds58

Über Member
Wouldn't it be fantastic if the bike manufacturer 'Giant' did actually introduce a model called the 'Penis' how funny would it be to go to the pub with your mates and proudly announce that you now have a 'Giant Penis' :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom