Giant roam 2 Stolen!!! - Kingston

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Harry Mc

Yesterday (04/08/11) I went to kingston to go and see a movie with my friends. I had a 1 1/2 inch lock with me and I did feel slightly nervous as I locked it up because my dad recently had his stolen (a failed attempt in Kingston and a successfull one in our garage). But I decided there was no were else to put and it was in just over the bridge in the main part of Kingston so surely no one could cut the lock off without someone seeing! Of course I was wrong and returned to find it gone with two halves of my lock lying on the floor. It seems the only lock safe to use is the solid metal U shaped ones, I have one of them but it belongs to my dad and it doenst hang easily on my bike.

If anyone has seen it (here is a picture of it http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-gb/bikes/model/roam.2/7861/45496/ (not my one just the make)) the saddle has been lowered slightly and the gears have been adjusted. It cost me £495 and i haven't even had it for 3 months. Sadly it hasn't been tagged, i asked my dad to do it but he decided only to do it for his bike and not mine. My family really does not have the money to buy a new one (to be honest we didn't have the money to buy it in the fist place) so im really hoping i get it back.. The worst part is that im going on holiday tomorrow and i was looking forward to using it on some unknown tracks. If you see a similar one on a website (e.g. gumtree) please let me know, although i will be in Swanage form the next two weeks so my hopes of it being recovered aren't high.

Top Bottom