Giant `Suede E` Ladies Electric Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

upandover

Guru
This is my mums bike, in good condition, which they've asked me to put on ebay for them. I'll be putting it up Sunday evening, but thought I'd try for any interest here first. The stuff my Dad's written is below. I rode it when she bought it, it goes well, it's a well made sturdy bike. Heavier, being electric, but not so much by compassion to other electric bikes. My mum had an accident (off the bike) and then both knees replaced, and so rarely rode it, though I gather my Dad took it out occasionally to run down and recharge the battery. Some more info

Giant `Suede E` Ladies Electric Bike. Has peddling assistance at two levels, Normal and Eco (For longer range) Purchased new in August 2006, but hardly used due to health problems. Cost new £599 Excellent condition, complete with charger and manual. I took it out this morning to be sure that the battery is O/K. I did 15 miles, with plenty of hills here in Portishead, and although indicating low charge at the end, It still helped me up the steep hill from the village on my return.

He's looking for just over £200, though is open to offers. He hasn't sent me the size, though I think it's a small, and I'll get him to measure it this evening. The Bike is in Portishead, right next to Bristol, and he'll be happy to deliver within the Bristol area. He's not keen to post it, though if you definitely wanted it, and were near Birmingham or Liverpool, we could postpone ebay and might be able to arrange something at the beginning of August.

Shout if you're interested.

Steve
P7140005.JPG

Image Link

Top Bottom