Giant TCR Advanced SL 2013 Di2 £5k Build*****SWAP*****

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baggggerz

I am selling or preferably swapping this fantastic bike in order that I can dip my toes in the world of Triathlon. Details are below, this really is an outstanding bike that is ultra fast, ultra stiff and ultra light. Some of you may have seen this before but Im not sure my ad reflected the quality of this bike so here goes again. Details below, followed by what I am looking for. VERY VERY Low dry miles

VIEWING HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED (North West area)

Giant TCR Advanced SL 2013 Model Frame spec here http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-gb/bikes/model/2013.giant.tcr.advanced.sl.0/11823/56718/ (Giants flagship top of the range model as ridden in the
2013 TDF)

Size Medium (Suit 5'7" - 5'11")

Ultegra Di2 Thoughout (Details here http://www.vanillabikes.com/product...ble-groupset?gclid=CMGItYK_0roCFfMdtAod_gEAuA

Compact Chainset (50/34 - 11/28) Only 3 months use and less than 500 miles)

Mavic Cosmic Carbone SL Clinchers (Details here http://www.totalcycling.com/a-z/whe...E_WHITE.html?gclid=COCjwKu_0roCFY7HtAodSG0AzQ

Schwalbe Ultremo ZX Tyres

Selle Italia X1 Saddle

Deda Bars (42cm)

Giant Contact OD2 Stem

Fizik Bar Wraps

Giant team Bottle cages

The Giant TCR Advanced uses a few new technologies. It boasts being the only frame that is truly hand built with individual carbon T800 hand laid. It also has an OD2 (Overdrive 2) headset giving far more stiffness and uses a huge Powercore BB86 Bottom Bracket. It also has Ride Sense which is built into the frame and is designed to talk directly to Ant + equipment such as Garmin Edge 800 etc, giving Cadence and Speed information.

This bike is out and out class, not to be confused with the Giant TCR Advanced models and is the choice for many pro riders. It is true race geometry and is very very quick both on the flat and up the steepest of climbs. Ultegra Di2 electronic shifting finishes this bike off beautifully.

What do I want for it ?

Its in the bikes for sale section, so I have to put a price on it, but not really the best option for me. Its priced to sell at £3700 but I would prefer to swap it for one of the following in size 51cm

Cervelo S3
Cervelo R3
Cervelo S5
Cervelo R5

May consider S-Works Venge

As above 51cm would be perfect with Ultegra/Dura Ace Compact. Doesnt need to be Di2 and happy to accept mechanical shifting. I am also willing to split and just swap the frame if that is of interest to anybody but still in the models above. Im not looking to sell any of the bike in parts other than that.

Photos of Giant TCR Advanced SL

g80f.jpg

upr4.jpg

q1xm.jpg

sd7e.jpg

mge8.jpg

OP
OP
Baggggerz

Baggggerz

Update

If anybody is interested in a frame only swap, it will need to be for a frame that is Di2 capable, i.e. S3/S5

OP
OP
Baggggerz

Baggggerz

Thanks, Its a fantastic bike all round. Medium is a touch to big and I have had to put a 70mm OD2 stem on it (Still have the original) which effects the feel. Im giving Tri's a go next season so an S3/S5 or Venge would be perfect.

OP
OP
Baggggerz

Baggggerz

Hi Paul, thats exactly what I was hoping. Ill be straight in tough if I get interest in this frame

OP
OP
Baggggerz

Baggggerz

Will sell frame only. Looking for £1300. Hardly any miles on it and only dry ones at that. Unmarked and mint condition, including cages. You will save £1000 on a new frame

Top Bottom