Giant TCX1 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

apb

Veteran
After seeing this thread i was really interested in the TRP CX9 V Brakes.

Going to keep them in mind if/when i build a touring bike. They are expensive, but V styled brakes and drop bars is a really good combinations.

Nice choice.

monkiman

hi, ive just ordered a tcx 1 through my cycle to work scheme looking forward to getting it first week in feb, its all online so not sure ive ordered right size?? im normally inbetween sizes being about 5,6/7 . got recommended a medium but after finding out it was 55cm i moved to a small 53cm... what size did you get and how talla re you?? cheers

I was advised to buy a size down from normal (this is recomended on the Giant web site if you mainly use tghe bike for commutin)..I am a Medium but went small. I am 5 10 1/2 not sure about inside leg.
The bike is fine for me I use it for road 80% and off road 10% commuting and long rides on a weekend.
Two issues I have are toe over and knocking my knees on the handle bars when climbing.Both issues bothered me at first but now are used to it.i am not sure if a bigger bike would have made it any different .

monkiman

Thanks for that, now to pick pedals??? Using for commuting ( 10 mile ) and a bit of off road at weekends, any suggestions

Top Bottom