Gillott

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Just comparing to my other bikes it looks small.

Some sizing charts indicate it’ll be ok, another, computer says No.

Just go for it and if it's too small I will take it off your hands for £50

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Bargain biggsy. But how would you collect it?

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Very stabby, stabbier than a meeting of the Senate at the Curia of Pompey of the Theatre of Pompey in Rome.
lol - maybe even in excess of my own, highly-stabby proclivities when it comes to our capital!

The details state 21.5” = 54.61 cm might be too small for me, but eyeballing it, it might fit.
As someone with a 33.5" inside leg (and prportionately short upper body) I'd consider that too small - defaulting typically to 23", for what that's worth..

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
lol - maybe even in excess of my own, highly-stabby proclivities when it comes to our capital!

As someone with a 33.5" inside leg (and prportionately short upper body) I'd consider that too small - defaulting typically to 23", for what that's worth..

Yes, I have given up on that particular bike, it is too small. But, I do have a Gillott shaped hole in my life. It will be filled. Oh yes.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Yes, I have given up on that particular bike, it is too small. But, I do have a Gillott shaped hole in my life. It will be filled. Oh yes.
Well done; far better to exercise some restraint and pragmatism than end up with something unsuitable to scratch some particularly impulsive itch... ask me how I know :rolleyes:

Top Bottom