Giordana jackets - any good?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Hi,

I happend to be passing a local-ish bikeshop that I hadnt been in before so with my hunt for the perfect jacket continuing I decded to pop in and see what they had. What Im looking for is a windproof jacket (not waterproof as I dont go out in the rain) and I want maximum breathability, some pit vents would be nice too but this jacket dont have them.
The closest they had was this windproof jacket for £90...

WINTEXRED.jpg

Its a Giordana E668. I have never heard of the brand and online reviews are non-existant.

So, anyone say weather they are good or not?

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
I have several bits of Giordana kit including bib shorts, shirts and jackets. I consider them some of the best kit I have. It can be pricey so I tend to buy in the sales or at shows.

I've had a few Giordana stuff and I'd rate it pretty highly too, that level above good but imc not too pricey like GA I've picked it up in sales. Non discounted they sit about 3/4 of the way up the price scale of things, not as expensive as assos, etc but dearer than average. I've never tried Assos but Giordana is certainly better than average :-)

Edit thinking about it I'll have to pick up some Giordana bib shorts all my Gio stuff is Jerseys, Soft Shells and base layers

Fiona N

Veteran
I have Giordana ladies bib longs, 3/4 and shorts as I find their stuff really good quality, well designed and robust. Not sure about the men's but the padding in the women's is particularly good too. For me, it's comparable in price to Gore and Pearl Izumi which are alternatives I like too.

pawl

Legendary Member
Ihave a Giordana winter jacket windproof. Very warm.Watch the sizing i normaly need med but this size was very tight.Changed to large which was just right

Top Bottom