Giro 2021. (with spoilers )

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
DSM look to have a better chance,keep forgetting Bardet is there.
Call me negative, but with Bardet they have a better chance of him getting in a futile attack and fading to finish 14th...^_^

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
At 50-1, Adam, put your money where you're mouth is^_^

Even the bookies reckon Nibali has a better chance than Romain... and Nibs has no chance:whistle:
And a broken wrist....see thats the difference between me and you.I give everyone a chance 😁 Joking apart I've always had a soft spot for Bardet,couldn't TT to save his life though ! AG2R were a pretty good atta king team to watch a few years ago.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
And a broken wrist....see thats the difference between me and you.I give everyone a chance 😁 Joking apart I've always had a soft spot for Bardet,couldn't TT to save his life though ! AG2R were a pretty good atta king team to watch a few years ago.
It's true Adam, you're a much more caring and forgiving bloke than me!^_^

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Is it time for that Bob Hope line?
Don't you come in all doom and gloom aswell...who's your pick Nick ?

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Don't you come in all doom and gloom aswell...who's your pick Nick ?
The obvious choice is Bernal but I'm v interested to see how Evenepoul goes; he has all the characteristics of someone who could win the Giro but surely it's too big an ask?

Outsider....Jai Hindley (he's 28-1...probably needs a couple of favourites to crash, but pro cyclists do have a habit of crashing)

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
The obvious choice is Bernal but I'm v interested to see how Evenepoul goes; he has all the characteristics of someone who could win the Giro but surely it's too big an ask?

Outsider....Jai Hindley (he's 28-1...probably needs a couple of favourites to crash, but pro cyclists do have a habit of crashing)
Before you put your money down on Hindley he's 33/1 😁
Simon Yates ? Agree about Evenpoel but who knows after his time out...Same for Bernal but I'm guessing if there sending him as a leader Sir Dave will know what his form is.Looking forward to it anyway.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Before you put your money down on Hindley he's 33/1 😁
Simon Yates ? Agree about Evenpoel but who knows after his time out...Same for Bernal but I'm guessing if there sending him as a leader Sir Dave will know what his form is.Looking forward to it anyway.
You always pick whatever British favourite there is in the races Adam so I purposely don't so as to provide balance :laugh:

Hindley is a decent price (for you gamblers out there) for an E/W bet. As I said, pro cyclists crash a lot and it would just take a couple to go down and he's in the shake up

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
You always pick whatever British favourite there is in the races Adam so I purposely don't so as to provide balance :laugh:

Hindley is a decent price (for you gamblers out there) for an E/W bet. As I said, pro cyclists crash a lot and it would just take a couple to go down and he's in the shake up
Very rarely back favourites Nick,not enough money in it for what I bet.
I start the season with 20 quid and see how I go.Last year I had some big ish wins which gave me a profit of 260 quid.Had only a couple of wins so far this year...there's time yet 😁 Had Sivakof for the Giro e/w he better pull his socks up.
Had Thomas for Romandie aswell

Top Bottom