Giro Velogames?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Now I've lost Girmay as well. :sad:

Actually I'm really sad for him as things were beginning to look up for him and he was getting some good results. I don't really care about my fantasy team, because it's just a collection of riders chosen because I like them, or I like their names, or they just happened to have the right cost.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
My riders are all fine, thanks for asking, but not scoring enough bloody points

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
My rider Lilian Calmejane is currently leading the highly prestigious Intergiro competiton that absolutely everyone is talking about. But for some reason Velogames haven't awarded him the tons of extra points that this deserves. But he is getting a few for being in the breakaway.

Milzy

Guru
Biniam Girmay gone :sad:

The mechanics have rock hard tires on the spare bikes but you don’t need a lot of pressure to ride fast especially in wet conditions. Shame as he was having fun and would have done something in the second or third week.

Milzy

Guru
I originally had Milan in my team but listened to some podcast saying Olav will do the best. Shouldn’t listen to some South African with a crappy beard who doesn’t know $h1t about cycling. Olav needs to win tomorrow.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Gutted that Ganna didn’t win today! That would have helped my handsome/adorable/good-haired team enormously!

Shadow

Gutted that Ganna didn’t win today!

There's always the ITT.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler

Shadow

And I notice that my latest 4 pointer canuck, who was going to be this year's Derek Gee, was DNS today. Under doctor's orders, possible concussion.
It has not been the Giro IPT were anticipating.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Hurrah...Alaphilippe earned his spot in my handsome/adorable/good-hair team and shot me up to SIXTH!!!! An excellent surprise. More please, Loulou.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I cant imagine (m)any had selected Sanchez, but those with Plapp and Loulou did well.

@Dogtrousers. Bardet is a perennial disappointment, you should now that by now. I hoping Ben O'connor can ride himself into form otherwise it looks like he was wasted points

Top Bottom