Gitane glitch + 1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woodbutcher

Veteran
No more problems, bike arrived this evening, looks pretty damn good to me but will post some photos when l get it assembled. Next step buy the pink Mercier if l can get the price down just a bit.

Reactions: mjr
U

User32269

Pleased you finally have your bike. Looks like the steel addiction claims another lost soul. Enjoy!

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
No more problems, bike arrived this evening, looks pretty damn good to me but will post some photos when l get it assembled. Next step buy the pink Mercier if l can get the price down just a bit.
Look forward to the photos, I think you've got the bike bug!
I caught this antibiotic resistant superbug a few years ago and have now got at least 14 bikes!
HEEEEEEEELP!

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Look forward to the photos, I think you've got the bike bug!
I caught this antibiotic resistant superbug a few years ago and have now got at least 14 bikes!
HEEEEEEEELP!
Pleased you finally have your bike. Looks like the steel addiction claims another lost soul. Enjoy!
Im relieved to hear that l still may have a soul and lm not the only one...as l wheeled the Gitane through the village to my workshop today the Mayor smiled (rare) and wished me bon jour as did the Dutch owner of our local bar , off to a good start, only 12 more bikes to go !!

Top Bottom