Give Cyclists Room

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
G

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Justin floated back in a few days ago.

When he's finished in the bath I'm sure he'll be along.

Nice to know. Theres a bit of my rear window waiting for a sticker:biggrin:

I'm trying to keep it going in my own little way. I may have another bite from a large bus company. I'll keep you posted....:biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Saw one of those stickers on the rear window of an Octavia this morning in Cheadle - he signalled in advance of turning, gave me time to slow down as I was following him.

Saw a great sticker on a German car the other day. Roughly translated it went like this:

"Take it easy overtaking - we'll be the ones cutting you out. Your Fire Brigade".

OP
OP
G

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
BentMikey said:
Gambatte, if you don't hear from Justin, I have a couple of spares. Send me an SAE and I'll post you one.

Missed this post Mikey!

Thanks for the offer. I'll give it a couple of weeks and see what happens. If I don't hear anything I'll take you up on it.:smile:

Simon Owens

gambatte said:
Anyone know if this is still going? (beyond the webpage still being live)

How timely. I mailed the website some time ago and never got a reply. My club and a couple of others are adding these words to the rear right pocet of our club kit this year (Peak RC, Ystwyth RC).

I've placed a piece in cycling weekly and with the BCF trying to push this a little. Me and a couple of friends thought this might be worth encouraging clubs to do in the hope of trickling the message into the subconscious. It costs nothing to add to your kit order...you pay for the colours anyway.
Simon:smile:

bonj2

i wouldn't mind one for my van if anyone knows how i can get one.
can you get the sort that you stick on to the body rather than the window, as my back window is tinted.

bonj said:
i wouldn't mind one for my van if anyone knows how i can get one.
can you get the sort that you stick on to the body rather than the window, as my back window is tinted.

Bonj,

It just so happens that I have a spare one for the outside that I got from First Glasgow. If you promise to post a photo of it (I'll let you edit out the reg number of course) I will post it on later this week.

bonj2

magnatom said:
Bonj,

It just so happens that I have a spare one for the outside that I got from First Glasgow. If you promise to post a photo of it (I'll let you edit out the reg number of course) I will post it on later this week.

ok go on then cheers

OP
OP
G

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
BentMikey said:
Gambatte, if you don't hear from Justin, I have a couple of spares. Send me an SAE and I'll post you one.

Looks like I'll be taking you up on that offer, if its still available?

Ironically mikey I was riding primary today (after receiving a p*nct*re) when some tithead of a cab driver passed so firking close to me today that I think he removed the hairs on my leg the knob.:becool:

Sometimes I think there are times you shouldn't ride primary and this was one of them.

Top Bottom