Give me your best comment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
:stop:

D

Deleted member 20519

[QUOTE 2350642, member: 9609"]that 1:35 has gone now, i will never get it back - what a waste[/quote]

Nobody forced you to watch it, did they?

Brandane

Legendary Member
North Wales Police (or wherever it is) must have too many Officers if they can afford to send TWO of them to stand outside Tescos marking bikes!
In my day you would have to bring them into the office to have some cack handed Officer stamp your post code onto your bottom bracket.
Presumably they use something a bit more high-tech these days, but is it any more effective than registering your serial number on one of the on-line registers?
Maybe I am being old fashioned here, but I cannot understand why you would want to video the proceedings, and then post it on YouTube! I just don't get all this nonsense about posting mundane events on the web, whether it be twitter, farcebook, YT, or forums such as this.

Back on topic then; my best comment? "FFS turn that camera OFF!"

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
my best comment? "FFS turn that camera OFF!"

That's the winner.
Mods, you can end this thread now. :laugh:

AndyRM

XOXO
'Course I can't say I've seen London, and I ain't never been to France. And I ain't never seen no queen in her damned undies, so the feller says. But I'll tell you what - after seeing Los Angeles, and this here story I'm about to unfold, well, I guess I seen somethin' every bit as stupefyin' as you'd see in any of them other places. And in English, too.

Brandane

Legendary Member
They're PCSOs not officers, which might explain why they're allowed to spend the day at Tescos.

Ahh; good point. We don't have such a thing in Scotland (our equivalent is the odd Community Warden in some areas), so I was fooled into thinking they were real Police Officers. Which my cynical side thinks is exactly what we are supposed to think :sad:.

It was like that Star Trek episode were the aliens were in a different time dimension to Spock et al and when Kirk got nabbed by them and recorded a message, Spock had to slow it down to hear it and then McCoy had to develop a serum to transfer Spock into the other time dimension, and then............

There you go, I've livened it up a bit.

Top Bottom