Give other cyclists space

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeW-71

Veteran
Can't believe I just saw that... :blink:

jack smith

Veteran
had a similar situation the other light, over took a fellow roadie at night so plenty of space on the roads, he had a very expensive bianchi good kit ect and obviosuly didnt like getting overtook so he tried drafting behind me trying to overtake again, getting stupidly close, got to a red light and he forgot to unclip :laugh::bravo: oh how he looked ashamed!

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
What a twat.
The other cyclist looks a bit "wtf I expected to be hit by a car, but this"

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
What happened, Did the ninja get overtaken after slowing down at the crossing, then wanted to overtake but just cycle into the other person?

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The lights changed from yellow to red. I expect that the bike behind was going to jump the lights but the bike in front wasnt.
I have seen similar close misses, and riders going over the handle bars because the bike behind assummed the bike in front would jump the lights.

Last edited:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Out of interest was the guy on the green bike in the wrong lane for going straight on in the first place when he stopped? Not that anyone should knock him off for that!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
The lights changed from yellow to red. I expect that the bike behind was going to jump the lights but the bike in front wasnt.
I have seen similar close misses, and riders going over th ehandle bars because the bike behind assummed the bike in front wouynld jump the lights.
I thought that too.

Top Bottom