Give your feedback about our product!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bogdan.fesenko

Hello!
We want to present you our idea. We are professional team that want to make your life easier and more comfortable.
We can make cycling fun and interesting with our computer and phone app for bicycle and motorcycle.
http://goo.gl/forms/ainRXV8QEc
On this page you can find out about the project and share your opinions. Your opinion is very important for us. It will take you 1-2 minutes. Tell your friends!
Thanks!

Nomi Wearables

Hi. Took your survey!

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Features of the computer :
• High resolution display
• GPS tracking
• GPS navigator
• A beautiful app for phone
• Share your location for friends or parents while you walk
• Browser tracking
• Announced walk so friends can join you
• Share route and statistic of your walk
• Answering calls
• Find people who want to walk nearby
• Read SMS or notification from your friends in app
• Light
• Follow the company by GPS
• Remote control music on your phone
• "Find my bike" for your phone
• Receive notification of changes in the weather as soon as possible
• Speedometer
• Audio conversation
• A large collection of statistics
• Fitness program
• Training exercises
• Stopwatch
• Also suitable for motorcycle
• Meet your friend, who is moving, by GPS navigation
• And many other smart features we will add soon

Sigh.... Over-complication at its finest.

High res display
Would be nice, but you have to remember Hi-res displays eats up battery life not to mention possibly increase the size of the device, but battery life is a key feature in a cycle computer - The less i need to charge it, the better.

GPS Functionality/Social networking features

Heres the part that really starts to annoy me as much as hipsters in coffee shops bookfacing or twatting their existence away like their life is actually so exciting.
I dont want to share my location to people while i walk or ride - I dont want to 'tweet-it-out' or upload a selfie of myself to my instagram of me walking or cycling down the damn road though Im sure there are a lot of folks out there that already do this.

I dont want to 'announce' my walk/ride so people can join me, and I dont want to meet random people like some dating app.

Browser Tracking

what is this?????? Allowing people to follow you around on googlemaps?? f**k no! lol. Last thing I would want is a device that's supposedly used for logging data from exercise invade my privacy.

Answering Calls/Audio Conversations

No thanks I have a mobile phone or a handsfree kit for that. Also if im cycling i tend not to answer calls unless Im wearing my Bluez2 bluetooth headset.

Notifications

would be nice - Being able to quickly read the message or see a notification flashing on the screen would be nice.

Speedometer/Fitness program/Training Exercises/Stopwatch

Yes

Meet my friend who is moving by GPS Navigation

That depends - In most circumstances No, I dont wish to invade my friends privacy in this manner. But in a controlled situation where we're taking part in an event, be it a race, audax or a long long 100+ mile ride then knowing where your friend is might help as you could end up getting separated in the crowd.

So I approve of this feature but only in controlled circumstances. There needs to be a way to turn it off when I dont want my position to be broadcast to all my social networking followers.

Remote control music on your phone

Nice to have but not important.

"Find my bike" for your phone

I dont think this will actually work. because 99% Of the time if you leave anything remotely fancy attached to your bike. Chances are it wont be there when you return to it.

Though this "Find my Bike" feature wont work unless the device itself has a constant data connection. If it did though, at least it would lead you to the location of the nobber who stole the device if not also your bicycle too.

Again - data connection would impact on battery life.

============================

I honestly think the OP doesnt know if he or she wants to make a mobile phone or a much simpler device like a Garmin Edge or a competing device from Cateye etc etc

Some of the ideas/features are just so totally unnecessary for a device thats supposed to tell you nothing apart from how fast you're traveling and how many miles you've done so far or in total

I wouldnt buy this product.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
It's not for me.

The beauty of cycling is its simplicity, you just get on and ride, free from the rest of the world. The last thing I would want is to be smothered with all that technology, adding nothing to the simple pleasure of riding a bike.

GC

Goofball

Done.

I work out how far I'm going and the best way to go beforehand.

It's not something I would use myself.

Top Bottom