Giving up cycling...large clear out. . ALL NOW SOLD..Thank you.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi SNSSO,

Yes size large, and mesh lining.

View attachment 101993

Regards
Tony.
thanks - he is due to ring up again with in a couple of hours when he will be stopping for an evening meal... :whistle: I double check with him them - thanks

Doyleyburger

Veteran
Some great negotiating technique there (!). Will get back to you this afternoon. Not sure why the other person wouldn't post on the thread?
I'd pm the seller if I was interested in buying something. Sometimes a thread gets too much having to respond to lots of various questions. Shows more serious interest imo

JamesK

Über Member
I'd pm the seller if I was interested in buying something. Sometimes a thread gets too much having to respond to lots of various questions. Shows more serious interest imo

Fair enough, but doesn't seem very reasonable given I'd expressed interest in the thread and am left out of the loop.

Toeknee - good luck with your sales. :smile:

OP
OP
toeknee

toeknee

Über Member
Hi puffinbilly
I'm just awaiting payment off someone for it, will let you know if it falls through.

Regards
Tony.

classic33

Leg End Member
Then you'd never know, unless the items were marked SOLD as & when they were sold.

GJT

Über Member
Hi Tony,
I'll take the Night Vision Jersey at £10 please. Can you pm me payment details. Thanks

Top Bottom