Glad I am indoors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The weather is atrocious tonight...............I was having a chat earlier with WD about weather and she said she has had weeks of rain in wales, yet it was really sunny here after a few nights of rain..........then it happened

ARMAGEDDON arrived at about 2:40pm.

A big storm rolled in complete with sheet lightning and thunder that shook the foundations, then all of a sudden...........................

Bright blue skies again...............ahh tranquillity I thought, but no, OH no

chuffin weather is absolute pants again, blowing a force 12...........rain is going back up...................what the hell is happening.................

Oh and Splash is on later, thank god for telly eh..............:stop:.............but have you seen the lasses in swimsuits, some of your boyhood dreams..............:tongue:................no, keep em as dreams:thumbsup:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I am just jealous that you have seen some sun you lucky devil. Its about time our luck changed here and we had some of the yellow stuff instead of all this :rain:. :laugh::laugh:. Enjoy your film dangermouse.

TVC

Same in Leicester, blue skies, then 20 minutes when the four horsemen turned up, then back to sunshine again.

Lullabelle

Banana
The weather is atrocious tonight...............I was having a chat earlier with WD about weather and she said she has had weeks of rain in wales, yet it was really sunny here after a few nights of rain..........then it happened

ARMAGEDDON arrived at about 2:40pm.

A big storm rolled in complete with sheet lightning and thunder that shook the foundations, then all of a sudden...........................

Bright blue skies again...............ahh tranquillity I thought, but no, OH no

chuffin weather is absolute pants again, blowing a force 12...........rain is going back up...................what the hell is happening.................

Oh and Splash is on later, thank god for telly eh..............:stop:.............but have you seen the lasses in swimsuits, some of your boyhood dreams..............:tongue:................no, keep em as dreams:thumbsup:

Might have a quick look, apparently Austin Healey is on :tongue:

D

Deleted member 1258

The same in Coventry, about half two it went dark then thunder lightening and torrential rain for about half an hour.

So am I, inside in the air conditioning. Still 32 degrees out there now.
sunset.jpg

sunset2.jpg

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Same in Leicester, blue skies, then 20 minutes when the four horsemen turned up, then back to sunshine again.

it was the same in Northamptonshire about 3.30

Top Bottom