Scotland : Glasgow & Clyde Valley Glasgow Revolution Meeting - Sat 2 February

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I will be there with wife

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
It appears to be free seating - is there a 'best place to be' or does it not make much odds ?

I was thinking of going to the middle of the opposite side to the finish ... :unsure:

I guess it's pretty hot in there too ! :sweat:

It appears to be free seating - is there a 'best place to be' or does it not make much odds ?

I was thinking of going to the middle of the opposite side to the finish ... :unsure:

I guess it's pretty hot in there too ! :sweat:

Thats was where we sat at the worlds,opposite side of track to finish line. We will try to get around that spot again tomorrow. Its roasting hot inside so wear shorts :sweat:

Noodley

I didnae see scoosh, nor anyone else from CC - not that I would have known if I had! Apart from eck and mrs eck, but I see them all the time :biggrin: But eck said he had met scoosh :becool:

We managed to grab a front row seat on the back straight in line with the entry/exit ramp, great view :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Scoosh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
What a great night :wahhey: - always riders on the track :bicycle: , fascinating to watch the ebb-and-flow as they rolled round, very well organised, lots of races - first race at 1900, last at 2230 :ohmy: ... then 20 mins to get out of the carpark :rolleyes:.

Met eck (who was waiting Noodley's arrival) and a couple of others from Audax Ecosse and had seats directly opposite the Finishing Line on the back straight, 4 rows from the front. Mind you, we reckoned that all seats would have a good view. :thumbsup:

Wore my CC jersey but no one seemed to notice ... :sad:

Top Bottom