Glastonbury tickets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

[QUOTE 4503014, member: 76"]I will get shot if MiniUser76 catches me using a spare tab to come on here, but what a palaver getting Glasto tickets![/QUOTE]
Why bother, it will be on the telly.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
[QUOTE 4503014, member: 76"]I will get shot if MiniUser76 catches me using a spare tab to come on here, but what a palaver getting Glasto tickets![/QUOTE]
If MiniUser76 is so keen, why isn't (s)he doing it?

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
£238 + £5 booking fee!!

People must need their bumps felt to even think about it...

I went to one of the original festivals there and paid a fiver, then got an exit stamp, sold it, then snuck back in under the fence.

TVC

[QUOTE 4503185, member: 76"]What a bizarre post. Have you any idea how many gigs and events that you have gone on about going to on this forum? Why not just wait and it will be on YouTube. In fact one of them you even posted a link to the gig so we could all watch it.

Kraftwerk in Bilbao, The Who, The Bluedot Festival (£119 per person) and a teeny tiny version of Glasto. In fact look for yourself...https://www.cyclechat.net/search/8245581/?q=tickets&o=relevance&c[user][0]=133

Nobber[/QUOTE]
Perhaps I should have put a smilie at the end of the post ^_^

There is so much more to Glastonbury, or any of the huge festivals than the edited highlights of the well known bands that tv shows. As you pointed out, live performance is one of the things that gets me excited, not sure I will ever go to Glasto, but the likes of Latitude are on my list.

Last edited:

Dave7

Legendary Member
They dont appeal to me at all as I like my comforts too much ^_^. But I can see the attraction to others.
My son.i.l went to one of the early ones.......he cut a hole in the fence then charged people outside to show them the way in.

Didn't try this year but well done if you got tickets, as always nothing beats a warm june evening chilling in Somerset...i think the slightly frenzied weekend coverage on tv misses the karma of weds/thurs when you are there....a thing of genuine beauty!

Top Bottom