Glastonbury tickets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
£238 + £5 booking fee!!

People must need their bumps felt to even think about it...

I went to one of the original festivals there and paid a fiver, then got an exit stamp, sold it, then snuck back in under the fence.

Seems good value to me compared with many other things in life.

Seems good value to me compared with many other things in life.
Ludicrous value if you think about it...

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
My sister in law owns a local taxi company. She earns a fortune ferrying in 'important' people from the BBC.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
a thing of genuine beauty
They've probably banned them now, on account of elf 'n safety, but in the early '80s you could look down over the valley at night and as far as the eye could see there'd be naked-flame 'torches', flickering in the darkness. I remember thinking that it must have been like this to look out over a medieval army camped for the night before a battle. Just magical.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Gone are the days when you could walk into a record shop and buy tickets over the counter:sad:. It's become almost a victim of it's own success, too expensive now for me. I last went in 2000 just for the late great Mr Bowie. I'll probably watch it on the telly though.

In what way?
Well 5 days camping for a start, tonnes of arts events, oh and arent there 100 odd venues with music comedy circuses etc etc on for 3 or 4 of the days? Ok its way more expensive than 'back in the hippy days' but worth every penny and big donations to charity.

Top Bottom