Glove size

Discussion in 'Components, Accessories and Clothing' started by Cush, 5 Aug 2012.

1. I dont know if my hands are larger than normal but I have a job to find comfortable finger less mitts or full gloves at reasonable prices. My latest pair. Gore size xxxl were (for me) expencive but they just fitt, I have in the past tried Altura and the same problem they just fitt. Strangly I did find a pair of unbranded in Halfords a few years ago that did fitt but these are now just a bout had it. I know it is early days but winter is not that far away and I will soon need another pair of gloves, any one any suggestions?

2. Garz

Garz Squat Member

They all vary in brand size as you have highlighted, I got a campagnolo pair that were delibrately a size too big whereas another I got as a present were a small - both fit well. The best thing to do is to go and try them on. Evans/Edinburgh BC have a wide range and if I'm passing by will try on a number of them making note of the size for that brand my hands fit well in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice