Gloves for small hands

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beatlejuice

Gently does it...
Please excuse me for post this here but Mrs Beatlejuice wants a pair of gloves that are warm and water proof(ish). She rides a lot in the evening. She has small hands, 16cms around her knuckles. She has poor circulation and her hands have got very cold this winter. Your thoughts and suggests would be gratefully appreciated.

Sandra6

Veteran
I love my sealskin all weather gloves - which I lost, but have now found. I haven't measured my hands but don't imagine they're much bigger than that. I have my gloves in a small.
Other than that - children's size?

London Female

Über Member
My winter gloves are Gore bike wear women's countdown. They are warm and waterproof, they also come up small. When I purchased them the feedback from other users were that the fingers were too short which made them uncomfortable, as I have small hands it isn't a problem for me. I paid £25 as they were reduced.

campbellab

With poor circulation best getting a pair of pogies with some warm gloves underneath! The gloves can then be focussed on thermal insulation rather than windproof/rainproof...

wanda2010

Guru
As per campellab's response, I concur although I'll get the pogies for next winter. This winter I'm using heated gloves with silk/polyester/thin gloves as liners.

My hands are the same size as Mrs BJ, but I tend to buy gloves in a large specifically so I can get other gloves inside them (I take them with me so I can try on the gloves I have in mind).

Top Bottom