Gloves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
:cold: Looking for some long fingered glove lbs has nothing i like, so am looking online,i have seen some campagnola glove i like, i know there clothing come up a bit on the small size does this apply to there gloves aswell, don't want the hassle of sending them back,
any body know.
:cheers: Del.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I bought some of these Pearl Izumi Cyclones last year. I might invest in some glove liners this year as the forecast is for a verrrrry cccccccold winter :cold:.

jonathanw

Chorlton and the Wheelies
I've got Sealskinz winter gloves, and the additional liner gloves from same. So far good down to -3C. Will need to see how they go if the Scottish winter ever comes.

al-fresco

Growing older but not up...
As it's pretty mild this year I'm using Endura Full Monty's - cost about £18 - £20. Fairly thin and comfortable - a spring/autumn glove really. When it gets too cold for them I'll revert to my Aldi winter gloves (no idea what they cost but it wasn't much.)

andrew_s

Legendary Member
What a surprise! 4 replies, none of which are related to the original post.
It would seen that people are replying to the thread title without reading the post.

Perhaps a thread title of "Camagnola glove sizing Q" would have been better. Can you change it?

jonathanw

Chorlton and the Wheelies
What a surprise! 4 replies, none of which are related to the original post.
It would seen that people are replying to the thread title without reading the post.

Perhaps a thread title of "Camagnola glove sizing Q" would have been better. Can you change it?

OK Fair point

The following was on the wiggle website which a quick google search revealed

Sizing for Campagnolo gloves is as below. Measurements are around the knuckles/palm area without the thumb::

(Size - Inches)

XS = 7-8"
S = 8-8.5"
M = 8-5"-9"
L = 9-9.5"
XL = 9.5-10.5"
XXL = 10.5"+

Top Bottom