Go to football and buy a shirt, not go to football, or go to football but not buy a shirt?

Football, football and shirt, no football, stfu....

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
20150701_091154.jpeg

Yeah, grandkids look great in full kit.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I am a Man United fan & as such an Honorary Know It All ... but I digress.

I despise the recent & sharp climbs in the cost of replica shirts & now to top it off you can get them in 'Authentic' flavour too, i.e tighter fitting cut as used by the Pro's, these are astronomically priced.

Anyway, I decided a good few years ago never to buy a current season shirt again & now buy last seasons shirt at a knockdown price from Sports Direct or online vendor such as Kitbag.

I don't limit myself to MUFC shirts either, if I like it, Real Madrid Away, Barcelona Away, Juventus Away, US teams etc then I will buy it. *I won't buy any other British FC shirt apart from MUFC/Celtic*

Saves a fortune if you planned on buying that shirt anyway.

Not sure if this would ever be practical with Accy shirts ?

MarkF

Guru
There were more Bradford fans than Accy ( as ever), l am surprised your club doesn't buy every fan a full kit every season from the money The Bantams keep giving you.

Result was a swizz!

postman

Legendary Member
There might be some cheap shirts in about ten mins.Leeds are being filleted by Fleetwood at the moment.What a load of kippers.They stink to high heaven.

postman

Legendary Member
Going down to the Job Centre tomorrow.Must try to get myself a Football Managers job,or motivational speaker.Score 1-2.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
oh yes..football shirt...that manly game.....shouldn't they all be wearing what the prima donnas are? Something like this.
HTB1pfJnGXXXXXXrapXXq6xXFXXX6.jpg

U

User32269

I am a Man United fan & as such an Honorary Know It All ... but I digress.
Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh.....I "liked" a manc!

We always buy our kids "proppa" Liverpool kits, but get all kinds of mad European kits off t'internet cheap for footy training and stuff. My missus got them Anderlecht kits at a bargain price when I was away on my travels, I decided to surprise them when I got home and showed up at footy training instead of going straight to the house.
There they where, resplendent in their new kits, training with their multi-cultural team, the main sponsor emblazoned on the front? Bold BNP lettering! Leftie apoplexy on my part!

SteCenturion

I am your Father
@odav

Kitbag has been a good site for me & they have a large selection of European & MLS jerseys, got my RM 2015 away jerseys (2 of) for a song.

Reports/reviews are varied but like I say, have been good in my case, the Company is based in a warehouse in Manchester, I did some web checks for trustworthiness/Freud etc.

Recently bought 4 2015 M.U.F.C shirts in different flavours from Sports Direct at most bargainous prices too.

Won't do £40+ for football shirts again, makes me glad I've got a girl, *although with a thunderous left foot at the age of 5* she may well turn out to be a footballer.

U

User32269

@odav

Kitbag has been a good site for me & they have a large selection of European & MLS jerseys, got my RM 2015 away jerseys (2 of) for a song.

Reports/reviews are varied but like I say, have been good in my case, the Company is based in a warehouse in Manchester, I did some web checks for trustworthiness/Freud etc.

Recently bought 4 2015 M.U.F.C shirts in different flavours from Sports Direct at most bargainous prices too.

Won't do £40+ for football shirts again, makes me glad I've got a girl, *although with a thunderous left foot at the age of 5* she may well turn out to be a footballer.
Cheers.
BTW have already informed Mr Klopp about our next left pegger!

Top Bottom