God bless the King's Road

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skwerl

...and warm, sunny weather.
Anyone ride down there after work?
I recently changed my route and now cycle the entire length as part of my homeward commute. Boy it's tottie tastic during the after work, browsing the shops period. I'm most likley to run into the back of a bus, any time soon, whilst gawping over my shoulder.

asterix

Comrade Member
Sorry, but I simply can't believe that. Can you provide photographic evidence?

OP
OP
S

skwerl

alecstilleyedye said:
bugger that, we've got an outdoor heated swimming pool here. plenty of the girls use it after work, just as i'm walking past in lycra shorts :ohmy:

thank god for my strategically placed helmet ;)

so you work where exactly? recruiting at the moment by chance?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
skwerl;36506][quote=alecstilleyedye said:
bugger that, we've got an outdoor heated swimming pool here. plenty of the girls use it after work, just as i'm walking past in lycra shorts :ohmy:

thank god for my strategically placed helmet :ohmy:

so you work where exactly? recruiting at the moment by chance?[/QUOTE]

here

pm me if you get an interview as i can get a recommendation fee ;)

OP
OP
S

skwerl

alecstilleyedye;36523][quote=skwerl;36506][quote=alecstilleyedye said:

thank god for my strategically placed helmet :ohmy:

so you work where exactly? recruiting at the moment by chance?[/quote]

here

pm me if you get an interview as i can get a recommendation fee ;)[/quote]

ah, Cheshire. No thanks. Looks like a nice office location though.

ChrisW

skwerl said:
...and warm, sunny weather.
Anyone ride down there after work?
I recently changed my route and now cycle the entire length as part of my homeward commute. Boy it's tottie tastic during the after work, browsing the shops period. I'm most likley to run into the back of a bus, any time soon, whilst gawping over my shoulder.

Only just seen this..been away.

First, welcome to the King's Road Peloton.

My route home since about 1990.

And i agree ENTIRELY....fantastic sights but very very dangerous...and i get a very very sore neck.

In fact sometimes it's so good i have to turn round and go back just to check!;)

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Just back from my Tour d'Oxford Sunday evening constitutional...OMG it's open season for foreign students ;)
Tottie-tastic City Oxford, summer and winter.

mailman

And after you have done the dirty over and over and over...you can turn them around and hold a rather engaging conversation on the world, the meaning of life and everything else in between...before getting back in to it :ohmy:

Mailman

roshi chris

Yep, another member of KRP here. Bit of a poor summer for it though really, I prefer the 38deg summers we used to have :ohmy:

A mate of mine actually did smash into the back of a parked car cos he was checking out some sort on the footway a couple of years ago, somewhere in Kensington. Of course the version his girlfriend believes is that he was looking down at his dodgy chainline/ gear problems when he, er, rode straight into a parked car and smashed his face in....:blush:

Top Bottom