God I love Dr. Feelgood!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
It should be a very good gig, particularly because I will be there.:thumbsup:.

I spent several drunken nights in the Charlotte in the mid 80s with The DTs on stage. If memory serves (given the volume of Newcastle Brown I was capable of getting through, possibly not) they actually supported Dr Feelgood when I saw them there in 85-86.

I will also be there but have no idea what to expect :scratch:

robjh

Legendary Member
21 years ago!

and in the same week as Kurt Cobain. No surprises which demise got the most attention.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
It should be a very good gig, particularly because I will be there.:thumbsup:.

I spent several drunken nights in the Charlotte in the mid 80s with The DTs on stage. If memory serves (given the volume of Newcastle Brown I was capable of getting through, possibly not) they actually supported Dr Feelgood when I saw them there in 85-86.
Book a ticket as its likely to be sold out (again)
You should have been there in 86 when Steve Marriott joined them on stage, they then went on to be his backing band until he reformed the 'Packet of three' band which led to the end of the DTs (and left Stevie 'TV' Walwyn free to join Dr Feelgood) The Dts carried on for a bit with the original guitarist 'Big' Al Taylor back with em but after a few rows they dissolved with Simon forming his own band and Craig and Chas (Andy) becoming the Razors with Howard

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Dr Feelgood are one of the bands still alive and gigging when the more 'successful' groups of the era have been totally forgotten.

Tickets are still available for 7th March at The Stables MK at the moment..

Last edited:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Dr Feelgood are one of the bands still alive and gigging when the more 'successful' groups of the era have been totally forgotten.
Although whether or not it's the same band is a moot point :smile:

ec5e4de2a141415915db2be79ac27a61.png

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Although whether or not it's the same band is a moot point :smile:

ec5e4de2a141415915db2be79ac27a61.png
Are we getting into the discussion that if both the handle and the blade of a spade are replaced a few times, is it still the same spade? I do hope so....
Obviously, it is BTW

OP
OP
runner

runner

Guru
I missed Wilco when he did what was classed as his farewell gig at the Fleece here in Bristol about a year ago.....and now it's good to say he's back

OP
OP
runner

runner

Guru
I also thought last years release with Roger Daltry and Wilco was excellent...good to see Rog can still belt them out...rock on old rockers:bravo:

Top Bottom