1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goddami Zimzum...

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by yenrod, 31 Jan 2008.

1. yenrod

yenrod Guest

You actually went to Beirut - how much did your flack jacket cost :biggrin: Ive heard you can get anAK47 for 60 notes on the foriegn market :sad:

2. zimzum42

zimzum42 Legendary Member

I've not been offered an AK yet, but i know where I can buy a shotgun. Not seen too much that's scary yet, save for when the army set up the odd checkpoint and stick a tank by it for good measure.

I don't live in Beirut either, so feel quite safe in my Catholic enclave!

Seems to be a decent sized scouse population here though, judging by the number of missing hubcaps! :sad:

3. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Any chance of a few choice piccies? :sad:

4. zimzum42

Not got a decent camera, just the crappy one on my mobile phone. I can try my best with that, but as for tanks and guys with guns, I'm not going to start taking pictures of them, i'm certainly not a wannabe Robert Fisk!

5. Maz

Maz Guru

Just seen your sig, zimzum:
    Lakum deeno kum wali yadeen...to you is your religion and to me is mine.
    I recognised the verse. Do you speak Arabic?

6. yenrod

yenrod Guest

You've never bored of that joke have you Paul ??

Actually HC's melted down get a few bob which I'm sure the local population are after...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Covert-Bristo...ryZ112475QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem?refid=store

7. zimzum42

There are too many jokes i never tire of, amybe why I never keep a GF for more than a few years!!!!

maz, my Arabic is very basic, very basic, but I like that verse, wish it was implemented a bit more often by all people.....

8. yenrod

yenrod Guest

Heh - Zim - what're the 'middle eastern' laydeez like...:tongue:

9. zimzum42