Goddami Zimzum...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

You actually went to Beirut - how much did your flack jacket cost :biggrin: Ive heard you can get anAK47 for 60 notes on the foriegn market :sad:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I've not been offered an AK yet, but i know where I can buy a shotgun. Not seen too much that's scary yet, save for when the army set up the odd checkpoint and stick a tank by it for good measure.

I don't live in Beirut either, so feel quite safe in my Catholic enclave!

Seems to be a decent sized scouse population here though, judging by the number of missing hubcaps! :sad:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Not got a decent camera, just the crappy one on my mobile phone. I can try my best with that, but as for tanks and guys with guns, I'm not going to start taking pictures of them, i'm certainly not a wannabe Robert Fisk!

Maz

Guru
Just seen your sig, zimzum:
Lakum deeno kum wali yadeen...to you is your religion and to me is mine.
I recognised the verse. Do you speak Arabic?

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

You've never bored of that joke have you Paul ??

Actually HC's melted down get a few bob which I'm sure the local population are after...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Covert-Bristo...ryZ112475QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem?refid=store

zimzum42 said:
I've not been offered an AK yet, but i know where I can buy a shotgun. Not seen too much that's scary yet, save for when the army set up the odd checkpoint and stick a tank by it for good measure.

I don't live in Beirut either, so feel quite safe in my Catholic enclave!

Seems to be a decent sized scouse population here though, judging by the number of missing hubcaps! :biggrin:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
There are too many jokes i never tire of, amybe why I never keep a GF for more than a few years!!!!

maz, my Arabic is very basic, very basic, but I like that verse, wish it was implemented a bit more often by all people.....

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Fit!

Top Bottom