Going out ON the razz tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Octet

Veteran
Did you find your keys?

Yep, they must of fallen out of the lock without me noticing as I removed it. Thankfully they were in the first place I looked (where I placed my bike).
There, watched the film, back, mad panic as I couldn't find them, down to the cinema for a second time and back again.

D

Deleted member 1258

I'm on here and eldest and the Mrs are watching tele, I'm likely to be in bed before the witching hour, I've got to the stage now when its just another New Years Eve, I've seen 62 of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Just got back from a mates New Year's Eve BBQ. We had to come home early as our 13 yr old has to get up at 6 for his paper round! Going to see the new year in watching Jools Holland with a few glasses of whisky.

Last edited:

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
At home for me . I spent far too many years playing double bass in night clubs and pubs every Christmas and New year to want to ever be near that scene .
Im hoping Jools has some good stuff on this year rather than his usual wanky jazz shoot :laugh:

Its not looking good as its just started :whistle:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
At midnight at the hospital the fireworks went up just as the hailstones from hell arrived. The fireworks were shot down in a hail of ...well hail really....more if a splat than a bang.
No jools Holland for me...my first act of 2014 has been to hug my best friend at midnight. My dad.
smiley-hug002.gif

Black Country Ste

I went out on the bike. The dog needed looking after so I did the very long way around to the parents. I left at 2am and went the wrong way to climb a couple of big hills and get in my first 15 miles of the year.

Top Bottom