Going out ON the razz tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Tonight, I will mostly be drinking tea, eating chocolate, and avoiding any NYE nonsense by spending my time watching recordings of The Bridge!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I have my PJs on, hubby's running a bath. Hubs has just handed me a bowl with ice cream in it topped with brandy soaked cherries. Yum.
Will be tucked up in bed by midnight I should think,

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Part 2 starts on Saturday Colin :hyper:
I spotted that and I already have the PVR set up to record it!

I missed the Scandinavian crime series on TV first time round but enjoyed The Killing on DVD so I decided that I would have to catch up with them next time that they were broadcast. (I was going to reserve the DVD set of The Bridge at the local library, but now I don't have to!)

We had considered walking down to our local beach (about 6 minutes away) for a midnight walk along the sand, and a drink in the moonlight. But it's blowing a gale, and rain is forecast, so instead it will be a drink in front of the tele, and off to bed before midnight.

Happy New Year to one and all.

Octet

Veteran
I've just cycled back from the cinema, I went down initially to watch a movie but ended up cycling back as I had dropped my keys (somewhere in the dark.....).
The PJs are on, the hot chocolate is in the microwave and I'm going to be coding into the early hours of tomorrow, trying to get a project completed.

A Happy New Year!

Top Bottom