*GONE* Swrve cycle trousers, free to a good home.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Polite

Über Member
Here's a bargain for someone, I bought a pair of cycle specific trousers that I have only worn a couple of times but they're not to my taste.

I've tried selling on the For Sale forum here but no joy so I'd rather they go to a good home than stay in my wardrobe.

They are a 38/34 leg and in mint condition.

If you're interested, let me know.

All I ask in return is the name of your favourite cycling novel or non-fiction book, and why.

Below is the original post.

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/cycle-trousers.207686/#post-4514177

stalagmike

Enormous member
Hi there. If these trousers are still available I am interested. My favourite non fiction book is probably 'easy riders and raging bulls' by Peter biskind. I used to be a film student and it was very inspiring for me because it's about a time when the directors were the stars in Hollywood. For similar reasons I also liked 'stoned' by Andrew loog Oldham.

OP
OP
Polite

Polite

Über Member
Hi there. If these trousers are still available I am interested. My favourite non fiction book is probably 'easy riders and raging bulls' by Peter biskind. I used to be a film student and it was very inspiring for me because it's about a time when the directors were the stars in Hollywood. For similar reasons I also liked 'stoned' by Andrew loog Oldham.
Sorry but, unsurprisingly, they went immediately. I will amend the title.

Top Bottom