Good customer service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
+1 for Chain Reaction - very fast delivery

Another thumbs up for CRC. Awesome service IMHO :thumbsup:

Count me in on this as well.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
I find PBK are always good, CRC also. Excellent fast service from Crud, supplying spare parts for their guards.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
A big vote for Wiggle please.

I bought a 45 quid waterproof jacket from them a year ago but there was a rip near the back zip that seemed to be due to bad stitching rather than abuse, seven months later. Two days later, a replacement came in the post. Class!

zaid

Believe it or not, Ribble. From the day I put the order in for one of their special edition bikes it was delivered to my door within a fortnight.
Very pleased with the service. :biggrin:

tigger

Über Member
Merlin cycles - first class prices for all components and first class delivery too

UK Bike Factory Whaley Bridge - a proper old school bike shop and do a great bike service

Sigma sport are pretty handy too

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
My LBS - Silvester Brothers in Cove have been awesome from day one, just a shame that they don't stock/can't get a lot of the stuff I buy - they've never failed to sort out one of my 'little problems'

Wiggle - always been happy though current prices see me using them less

CRC - excellent service and keen prices

On One/Planet X - good service and some good deals

Spa Cycles - great on the phone and top notch service/delivery

Ribble - have been fine when I've used them

Merlin - very speedy delivery no problems

Dotbike - superb service and delivery

Corridori - great service even though I've not yet made a purchase from them

Rapha - service and goods excellent

Harris Cyclery in the US(erstwhile home of Sheldon Brown) - very helpful and good delivery

SJS Cycles - service, delivery and returns all excellent, but the postage costs for small items are eye watering

There's been many others but these have had most of my business, the only shop I'll never enter again is Sigma Sports in Kingston, life's too short to tolerate attitudes like that.

monnet

Guru
CRC - Always been superb.

Wiggle - performing well again.

Merlin - used them recently and was very impressed, especially with phone service when I called to ask a few questions.

Parker - probably the online people I use most. Usually great prices and the service is good too.

Finally, the best service I get is, inevitably, the LBSs (I am a tart and have two)

Had a moan about the Evans shop in Gateshead on another post
Sent to Evans mail order (reluctantly) on Wednesday night for a pair of gloves
Order recived today Service excelent Gateshead forgiven faith restored, Will now use Evans again
General note: Recently I have ordered several items via the net, the service with out exception has been good to great, Latest was getting the car taxed via the net, did it Thursday afternoon Tax disc recived today.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Spa - very nice folk, helpful and quick.
SJS - quicker than quick delivery.
Prendas - quick service and very good when I needed to change something for a *cough* larger size.
PBK - good service, some great offers.
On One/PX - cheap and quick.
Walz Caps, USA - nice pricing, free delivery wherever you are in the world just allow enough time.
High on Bikes - quicker than quick, not a busting amount of stock but good prices on what they do have.
Carradice - not the cheapest but they had the stock, it was like stepping back in time, lovely!

Not that I buy much of course! :smile:

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
They arent a shop but I have had to contact Topeak for support with their products over minor issues a couple of times recently and the response has been fast and replacement parts sent out for free.

Fiona N

Veteran
Lumicycle (lights) and Shutt VR are currently top of my league for outstanding service along with AVD (Windcheetah) but this is more like a friendship than a business relationship as we go out to lunch.

CRC have been very responsive with respect to replacing clothing which didn't fit with alternatives and I'm always impressed at the speed of delivery of goods from Wiggle (and 100% accuracy on orders too which, given the number of times I've used them over the years, is pretty remarkable).

Top Bottom