Good day or bad day today folks.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Here in Meanwood Towers,Postman is on his own.Youngest teenage daughter is walking the trenches of WW 1 with school a four day trip.Eldest daughter is with the wife in Leeds looking Leeds Uni over.I am sitting here listening to my fave music loaded on my you tube page.Full of chocolate and coffee.Done the ironing,and feeling very happy.
Ain't life grand.So far eldest daughter fancies Manchester seems they are building a £139 million complex.With superb accomodation.And the sun is now shining outside.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I'm back from an 11 mile ride this morning, had a hot shower and cleaned the bathroom while I was there....had lunch and am now looking over some pics I took whilst drinking a cup of tea.
13yr old is at his dad's until tomorrow, 18yr old is out riding her horse then at her boyfriends tonight, and 19yr old is holed up in his room fighting zombies or something!
Husband is in bed (on nights this week) and the dog is laying at my feet, keeping them warm, but snoring.

Yip, today is good.

nappadang

Über Member
Bad day, I planned a ride I thought would be around 25 miles. This distance fitting in with my available time. It turns out I over estimated by about 7 miles so I ended up almost cycling round the block to rack up some more miles.
Still, it could've been worse, I might not have got out at all.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Walked just over four miles with my two year old daughter on foot (rather than in the buggy). It took three hours and I had to carry her the last half mile because she was so tired out she was getting in a pickle. But the walk was to pick up my newly repaired rear wheel from my bike doctor so I can finally ride again! Plus the girl is now fast asleep so I have a rare bit of time to myself.

Oh, and my new book came out today! http://t.co/TXdBFCD2FK

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
No cycling this weekend for me, need to 'fettle me gears' before I take bike out again. Will do so tomorrow.
Kid #1 away at uni. Mrs F in that Laaaaandaaaaan till next Weds.
Kid #2 at work, have to go pick her up soon.
Kid #3 out with mates.
After picking kid#2 up, going to cook our tea, and make a Christmas cake :smile: and then have a film night (with crisps, chocolate, etc) with kid #3, as kid #2 is going to a party. I also aim to sample the brandy that I've bought to spice up the Christmas cake. A good day, so far.

D

Deleted member 1258

My good lady's on a shopping trip with the eldest lad, I dropped her off at the station this morning, then came back got changed and nipped out for a 53 mile ride, I watched the F1 qualifying got the bits and bobs from town and now I'm on CC for half an hour before I start emptying the lounge ready for the carpet fitters Monday, I'm having a good day.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
it was my daughters 13 th yesterday and 4 of her mates slept over last night and didnt drop off till gone 2.30 am (i was asleep by 10 pm) .

they spent the morning at local lazer maze for a couple of hours then spent the afternoon slobbing and watching strictly so all in bed now with the aim of catching up on lost sleep

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Installed powerline network adaptors for the tinterweb so cycle chat loads a lot quicker and no disconnects from the router YAY !

Bike got ding in the top tube down to the paintwork BOOOOO !

Top Bottom