Good deed for the day.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
You can get rid of the mites by plunging the insect into a cup of boiling water for no more that five seconds.

I cycle to work and back which is my good deed for the day taken care of imo. I can be a total prat the rest of the time.

sheddy

Legendary Member
Rhythm Thief said:
I reversed a trailer into a tight spot for a female lorry driver who wasn't confident about doing it herself. Absolutely no ulterior motive there.:biggrin:

I didn't know it was called a trailer...

Arch

Married to Night Train
Two weekends ago, I saved a vole from the jaws of a cat. Well, I fear I merely removed it to somewhere it could die quietly of shock, the cat had been playing with it for an hour, and I couldn't get between them to rescue the vole for all that time...
:biggrin:

Pete

Arch said:
Two weekends ago, I saved a vole from the jaws of a cat.:biggrin:
Last month, in France, my wife and I held up the traffic to allow a (slightly sickly, moribund looking) vole get off the road into the safety of the verge. Well, when I say the 'traffic' I mean one car that happened to come along on this quiet country lane. The (French) driver was puzzled at first, but when he saw what we were about, he shrugged, muttered something under his breath about "ces fous anglais..." or whatever...:biggrin:

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Yestersay I caught a pigeon that flew into out workshop. He was making his way to the Hobnobs and was really easy to catch. He was (possibly a she) ringed and a racing pigeon.

My good deed was not contacting his owner as from my experience he'd have got his neck rung. If he wants to go home he can and if he wants to run free he's then got the option.

Bigtallfatbloke

I had to eat three cream cakes just now so that the others wouldn't have to get fat and suffer. At 20km a cake I reckon it was a sacrifice worth making.

Top Bottom