Good front light

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tharg2007

Veteran
hmm, the ayups look nice but the twofish and torch pricetag is very appealing too

have been thinking about what to do now the nights are drawing in

If you've already got a "be seen" front light particularly a smaller one, then it can usually be bastardised to take a fenix torch. This saves having to buy a twofish thingie and means it just clips into you're existing bar mount.

Just take you're existing light and work out how the torch would fit through it.

Warning: may involve bodge.

Tharg2007

Veteran
the front light i have cost about £15 so its worth keeping, twofish is only about a fiver inc postage and I already have a little torch I could use. so could use both i guess. Torch I have is a little peli mitylite and is only about 7 lumens but then im not going down any unlit areas.
I kind of want a new gadget though and the though of being able to blind oncoming traffic causing it to careen into me appeals to me strangely :eek:

mikeitup

Veteran
I see they don't seem to be offering discounted upgrades to previous customers any more.

Maybe those of uus with AYUPs should e-mail 'em and plead. they might do a discount again.
Oh ,and I emailed 'em about a rear light last year, but not heard anything.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I emailed about the discount but apparently the offer expired in March.
But they did offer me the same discount over the phone:eek:as I might have been missed in their mail out.

I was thinking it might even be worth approaching them as a group or job lot thru their UK distributor?

Top Bottom