Good job I like peanut butter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Colin Grigson

Bass guitarist - Bad News
My long awaited order from Bike24 came in this afternoon ... a feint whiff of peanut butter pervaded the air and with a little apprehension I opened the box ...

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
That's just nuts!!

OP
OP
Colin Grigson

Colin Grigson

OK, I'll ask

is this a food and bicycle shop or is it some bizarre freebie, like that one that gives out Haribo xx( ?
They are a bike shop predominantly (largest in Europe allegedl) … but they have a sports nutrition section that I buy from as well - the peanut butter wasn’t even for me, it was a pressy for my wife who enjoys it on toast dribbled with honey xx(

Aren't they german?
Why would you have peanut butter sent from germany?

(I get mine from aldi or lidl and let them ship it in bulk before cycling to pick it up)

OP
OP
Colin Grigson

Colin Grigson

Aren't they german?
Why would you have peanut butter sent from germany?

(I get mine from aldi or lidl and let them ship it in bulk before cycling to pick it up)
I think you missed my location :okay:
The other thing is ... believe it or not , it’s a rare commodity here - import or go without ^_^

I think you missed my location :okay:
The other thing is ... believe it or not , it’s a rare commodity here - import or go without ^_^
ah, sorry!
and thanks for the odd factoid on slovakia.
Suppose its good that there are still some differences in countries.
Oats can be hard to get hold of in Italy - i was told that italians think they are for horses.
Luckily I'm still in britain - for oats and peanut butter (and Tate and Lyles syrup) are the primary ingredients of my home made cycling snack that can fuel me for days - sod gels.
(all those 3 ingredients available at Lidl or Aldi)

Second that motion ... now I have the peanut butter
and @Venod
leave it with me - will try to find it - i lost it a while ago so for a while have just been doing from memory - sticking stuff together - it is good - a mixture of slow and fast release energy - far better than most expensive cereal bars which i find have little effect - i used to lead lots of rides and many folks ended up riding full days on it - it's also handy for short tours - kitchen clean due this weekend so will have a good hunt.

Top Bottom