Good news,bad news.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Best of luck, but tell the doc to shove it up his arris, not yours!

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Hi Postman, I hope everything is sorted quickly for you. Kindest regards Mark ( I think I sold you your Secteur when I worked in Harrogate).

What a bike i fell in love with it the min it was wheeled out.I just knew it was mine.I have kept it in pristine condition.I love it.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Good luck Postie.
And living with diverticulitis means having a good amount of fibre in the diet, but that doesn't preclude cakes and biscuits and all the good stuff. You may find that beans on wholemeal toast start to feature in your breakfast plans.

Now i never thought of beans,i love them.Because today i have been asked to leave off,Cornflakes,Golden Grahams and sugar hoops.I have also been told to get Bran Flakes,raisins and blueberries instead.Baked beans will be on Friday's shopping list.Thanks for the tip.

stephec

Legendary Member
Good luck postman.

If it makes it any easier try to relate the procedure to your old job.

Remember delivering a letter, well think of the envelope as the camera, and the letterbox as.................... on second thoughts. :biggrin:

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Going next Wednesday 18-15.How quick is that,brilliant.I had forgotten about evacuating the bowels.Could be an interesting journey over to St Jims.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Going next Wednesday 18-15.How quick is that,brilliant.I had forgotten about evacuating the bowels.Could be an interesting journey over to St Jims.

This might help. :okay:

cork_render.jpg

Top Bottom