Good News..........Bad News...........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Just back from my latest consultant appointment at the Hospital. (This is all following my accident way back in December 2008 - car knocked me off on a roundabout)....

Good News - MRI Scan results of my shoulder do show problems with my shoulder :ohmy: - it's taken 16 months to get a shoulder scan, they've scanned my spine, done EMG, but persistent going back finally got the shoulder MRI....

Bad News.... Rotator Cuff Tendonosis :laugh:

Very Bad News....Osteoarthritis of my AC Joint....balls...ceramic ball bearings....:laugh:

Just had my cortisone injection...will last a few months, back in five months for more. Can have 5 or 6 injections only.......

Doctor couldn't comment about accident, but this is the exact worry both my GP and I had just after the accident.... AC Joint strain/impact leads to Arthritis......

Anyway, asked about side effects of injection, told consultant I had two heavy days of cycling coming up and two hours track cycling..... "Oh that won't do your shoulder any good".... ME, "oh well got to go (die) of something eh".......:biggrin::smile:

Bit of a blooming shock the arthritis.....:sad:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
What's that noise?

Norm

fossyant said:
Hah...should have asked for Finish Line Pro Ceramic Lube to be Injected.......!!!
Surely you mean WD40.... arrrrggghhhhh The Oil Thread has started... :smile:

Top Bottom