Good old cyclescheme!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

joemaxi

My shiney new sirrus elite arrived today!!

I bought it through the cyclescheme and I have to say,it was very well organised.

Went into the lbs a couple of weeks ago,picked the bike and accessories, paid a deposit and left with a receipt. The opening day for the cyclescheme for my workplace was Monday, so at 9.30 I filled in the online form for my voucher. It was received on Monday,processed on Tuesday and posted on Thursday and I got it today. Went up to the lbs and picked up the bike and all the other bits n bobs and left happy chappy-well,nearly a happy chappy.

After leaving the store,inoticed the bike wouldn't change up to the large cog on the crank so I turned round and went back. The mechanic "tweeked" it and then it was fine.

First impressions are that it's an excellent bike-first time I've had a bike with skinny tyres! God I felt all the bumps!!!

So that's it, from Tuesday I'm now a bicycle commuter!

Well, except if it's raining........or windy.......or too cold.....i know-Im a wimp!!!:tongue:

J4CKO

I ma 500 miles in on my new Allez Elite, its fantastic, enjoy !

OP
OP
joemaxi

joemaxi

skudupnorth said:
Good choice,I've had mine for 16 months with no problems on the scheme.Will keep it when I finish the payments and get myself a fixed Langster.

16 months?

Our scheme lasts 12-16 seems along time to pay!

Top Bottom