Good old Tony!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Can't see this thread staying open long. ..:whistle::popcorn:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
1.jpg

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
It’s a business transaction not a domestic purchase. And the property is an office not a residence.

Never the less it is a silly loophole that gets abused too often by people who use the property for domestic purposes. It’s amazing how many domestic houses I visit in posh parts of London that are owned by off shore companies or trusts.

Dolorous Edd

It's an odd one. As with many behaviours, people from all political persuasions do things to help themselves - in this case, by minimising the tax they pay. So discussing the issue shouldn't really be political. But some insist on insisting that such behaviours are only practised by their political opponents, or 'prove' something about politics they don't agree with.

Drago

Legendary Member
Greedy ex politician. Not much of a surprise.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
The man would hang his manhood out of the letter box at number 10 with the camera's rolling if someone stuck a ten quid note on it...

He should be swinging from a rope...

Drago

Legendary Member
I see somemof Putin's private shenanigans are also revealed.

Lets hope that whoever leaked these remains anonymous, otherwise they may suddenly find a bit of extra polonium added to their diet.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
The article says that His Tonyship will pay Capital Gains tax if/when he sells the place. I doubt he'd stoop as low as that!
It'll be moved on via another bit of shifty, but legal, paper shuffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom