Good one this morning.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Pig

Heard a car behind me as I cycled through the housing scheme, early morning, pretty quiet. Parked cars on the left so I'm over on the right looking to tuck in up ahead when I get a space and let the car past.

No need as he decided just to push past me anyway! So I get pushed over towards the parked cars as he just drives up my right, didn't even slow or anything!

Gave him the 'self amuser' sign and tried to catch up with him, but he was off. Oh and it was a 4X4 incidentally.

Wolf04

Mr Pig said:
Heard a car behind me as I cycled through the housing scheme, early morning, pretty quiet. Parked cars on the left so I'm over on the right looking to tuck in up ahead when I get a space and let the car past.

No need as he decided just to push past me anyway! So I get pushed over towards the parked cars as he just drives up my right, didn't even slow or anything!

Gave him the 'self amuser' sign and tried to catch up with him, but he was off. Oh and it was a 4X4 incidentally.

BMW badge by any chance? ;)

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I've found that usually when that happens to me, I've normally not negotiated out early enough. Going out earlier and wider seems to discourage even the most pushy drivers, and leaves more room to be pushed into if you have to. Not that I'm excusing the driver in any way, just comparing my own experiences.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Guy in a Clio did that to me the other day. Some people are just idiots.

I tend to console myself with the thought that their cars are probably very precious to them, and they'll almost certainly bend them sooner rather than later!

Top Bottom