Good Time Trial saddle?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
My current saddle, a charge knife, is extremely comfy, but not when sitting right on the nose for time trials and when in the aero position for long periods of time, does anybody have any recommendations for saddles they use in such circumstances?

(yes I know everybody has different tastes, just want to get an idea of what is out there)

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
I use a saddle (damned if if know what kind- the logo rubbed off years ago) with a long, padded nose. Try browsing online at the sort of shops that do TT/triathlon stuff, you should be able to find similar examples.

strutton1981

try an adamo saddle ive got one on all of my road bikes and tt bike and there perfect !!!! they've got them on ebay but dont know many shops that sell them. im in london and harry perry cycles in woolwich sell them.

fimm

Veteran
I've also just put an Adamo saddle on my (new) TT bike. I'm finding that it is taking me a few rides to get used to it, but I've only been out on it 3-4 times so far, and I think once I do get accustomed to it, it should be good. (Not cheap, though). I got mine new, online.

Top Bottom