Good times for a 90 minute ride :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthames

Über Member
I expect the roads to nice around these times :smile:
Saturday June 12th from 7:30pm onwards
Friday June 18th from 7:30pm onwards
Wednesday 23rd from 3pm onwards

If a certain football team do well the roads would be even quieter during those times. If they do well then the periods of having quiet roads would be extended, dates and times tba.

Although try and avoid being on the road 90 minutes after these times, especially around pubs :wacko:

i'd rather ride on busy roads like we do 99% of the time and a certain team bring the most magnificent trophy known to man home. :wacko:

but i know what your saying and for the non-football lovers it'll be great. :smile:

but i'll be watching the footie. :smile::smile:

battered

Guru
Thanks for that. I will also avoid being on a bike for the half-hour immediately *before* these times just in case there are any motorists more interested in getting home quickly than driving well. ;-)

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Nice to know !!

Work are making people do split shifts on certain dates so those hwo like footie can watch the match in the canteen,if you do not like it then you have to hang around for 2 hours unpaid .....

There are no facilities within easy reach that will not be showing the match ,takes me 40 mins to commute home + the same back so thats not an option either.

They will not alter shifts for cycling so i riled the union rep by calling it minority discrimination ;)

potsy

Rambler
cyberknight said:
Nice to know !!

Work are making people do split shifts on certain dates so those hwo like footie can watch the match in the canteen,if you do not like it then you have to hang around for 2 hours unpaid .....

There are no facilities within easy reach that will not be showing the match ,takes me 40 mins to commute home + the same back so thats not an option either.

They will not alter shifts for cycling so i riled the union rep by calling it minority discrimination :biggrin:
Our firm are doing nothing for us:sad: will miss 1 of the group games as I'm on 2-10pm.AT least i can have listen to it on't radio.

philipbh

Spectral Cyclist
cyberknight said:

Breach of contract - whether you like footbal or not ??

Top Bottom