Good weekend, bad weekend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
Yes he can have pictures Arch, but he can't draw/colour at the moment which means we will have to rely on photo's of Stow and Anglo saxon shaped potato stamps.

Arch

Married to Night Train
ChrisKH said:
Yes he can have pictures Arch, but he can't draw/colour at the moment which means we will have to rely on photo's of Stow and Anglo saxon shaped potato stamps.

Anglo-saxon potatoes? Something wrong there....;)

If you want a pic of a Soay sheep, often used as a comparative breed to illustrate the sort of sheep they had, let me know.

In fact, here 'tis...

soayshopped.jpg

ChrisKH

Guru
Arch said:
Anglo-saxon potatoes? Something wrong there....:biggrin:

If you want a pic of a Soay sheep, often used as a comparative breed to illustrate the sort of sheep they had, let me know.

In fact, here 'tis...

soayshopped.jpg

Excellent! Thanks; I've been looking for a picture to support the farming section.

Arch

Married to Night Train
ChrisKH said:
Excellent! Thanks; I've been looking for a picture to support the farming section.

Feel free to use it... You could be fancy and photshop out the eartags and steel railing, I've already tidied it a bit for use in a poster.

BTW, my PhD revolves around proving whether or not sheep continued to look skeletally like this for 800 years or so, or if not, where and when they started to look more like modern sheep...

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Arch said:
BTW, my PhD revolves around proving whether or not sheep continued to look skeletally like this for 800 years or so, or if not, where and when they started to look more like modern sheep...
Easy...as soon as they reached Wales, where they were selectively bred to be more curvy and cuddly. :biggrin:

Top Bottom