Goodbye all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Dunno why they didn’t just delete their own posts if that bothered
It doesn't imply that "I'm too important to have my posts left on here for you unworthy plebs to read so I'd like a memorable flounce that inconveniences as many people as possible."

When I flounce I am going to demand that everyone who has ever disagreed with me be shot.

yello

Which is far better than during the mass exodus where people demanded full deletion
Is that a joke? Was there an exodus?

If so, I'm surprised (not to mention impressed) that posts would be deleted. That's not usually the way forums work ime.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Dunno why they didn’t just delete their own posts if that bothered
  1. There is a time limit on edits. It might be 1 year? So they couldn't go in and remove the contents of old posts, and that includes deleting them. I think there is a special case of not being able to delete a post that somebody has replied to?
  2. We could be talking about tens of thousands of posts, so even if permitted, to do it manually could take weeks!

Drago

Legendary Member
I think he's been kidnapped, and this thread was created by the villains as a means to disguise his ongoing absence. I hope hes ok as Shaun has a non-negotiation policy for this sort of thing.

Last edited:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
  1. There is a time limit on edits. It might be 1 year? So they couldn't go in and remove the contents of old posts, and that includes deleting them. I think there is a special case of not being able to delete a post that somebody has replied to?
  2. We could be talking about tens of thousands of posts, so even if permitted, to do it manually could take weeks!
format c: /fs:ntfs should delete all posts on a PC.

P. S. Don't try this at home, children..

Top Bottom