Goodbye Wickerman

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iandg

Legendary Member
Hopefully, in the not too distant future, I'll be moving away from Stornoway and relocating to Dumfries and Galloway. Events at work (ongoing from 2016) were having a detrimental effect on my health and resulted in me resigning and taking early retirement during 2018.

Looking forward to saying goodbye to the island (after 21 years of life there) and (with the move) I also want to say goodbye to 'island related usernames'. So it's goodbye Wickerman and hello iandg.

Last edited:

13 rider

Guru
Good luck with the move . Just remind me in the half century challenge chatzone when you do your next ride about the name change .

OP
OP
iandg

iandg

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5568698, member: 9609"]where abouts in D&G ?[/QUOTE]

Don't know yet, my wife has been working in Dumfries since October. She's in a rent in Dumfries but it's small and no pets. looking for something more suitable before I move down. Will decide where to settle when we sell our house but ideally within 30 mins of Dumfries.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Hopefully, in the not too distant future, I'll be moving away from Stornoway and relocating to Dumfries and Galloway. Events at work (ongoing from 2016) were having a detrimental effect on my health and resulted in me resigning and taking early retirement during 2018.

Looking forward to saying goodbye to the island (after 21 years of life there) and with the move I also want to say goodbye to 'island related usernames'. So it's goodbye Wickerman and hello iandg.
Bugger, we’re up in the Hebs twice this year!
But, great to hear you are moving-on lifewise. Do you have a level driveway 7.5 metres long in Dumfries & Galloway perchance?

Best regards to Mrs and the younger Miss iandg
:-)

OP
OP
iandg

iandg

Legendary Member
Bugger, we’re up in the Hebs twice this year!
But, great to hear you are moving-on lifewise. Do you have a level driveway 7.5 metres long in Dumfries & Galloway perchance?

Best regards to Mrs and the younger Miss iandg
:-)

The way things are going I may still be there in the summer :biggrin:

Haven't sold in Stornoway yet so haven't bought. Looking for a rent that takes the pets in Dumfries area but having trouble :sad:

Top Bottom