Google Knackered

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
On my PC when I open the Google browser the window is minimised and I can't do anything about it because the expand button is out of view off the right hand edge of the screen. It happened suddenly yesterday, yet all other browsers are ok. any ideas?

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Restart PC?

I am now out of ideas. :smile:

si_c

Guru
you can use windows and the arrow keys to move the window into the main display (left/right) and to maximise/minimise (up/down).

tyred

Legendary Member
If you can see the bar across the top of the window and right click you should have various options to minimise, maximise, etc.

Alex321

Veteran
This most commonly happens when you change the screen resolution to a lower one, or if your PC thinks there are multiple monitors connected, and it has Chrome on the 2nd monitor.

If you don't have your display on the highest resolution your monitor can handle, set it to that. If you have a 2nd monitor available, plug that in as well, and see if you can see Chrome on the 2nd one.

if you can see any of the top bar of that window, double clicking it should maximise it

D

Deleted member 26715

send it back then get a mac
Then realise you've been overcharged by 200% & now under their control & have to do things their way, install a Linux partition along side Windows by the time you need to use Windows again you'll have forgotten how & it will take 3 days to have all the updates complete.

Top Bottom