Got any ice?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
We all have mishaps from time to time, and this morning was one of those "oh bugger!" moments that came out of nowhere.

So why do I need some ice?

Well, when you set off at a pace from the lights, trying to belt it uphill and keep pace with the car in front, and then you miss-click your left cleat and slip off the pedal and then the chain slips and the right foot unclips too and you land smack-bang in the middle of the crossbar ... right on your two-veg ... and squeal like a girl, and the woman in the Range Rover behind finally stops laughing to ask if you're "okay?" as you lie on the footpath holding on to your crown jewels squirming like a baby ... well, that's why!!! :ohmy:

I'm just about recovered now, but the last 500 yards in to work this morning add a new definition to the word gingerly and if I could have left my man-baubles in the fridge whilst I got changed, I would have done!!! :laugh:

Be careful out there guys ... it's a cruel world!!! :rofl:

HelenD123

Guru
Post of the day from Admin :rofl: .

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
How insulting! I'm sure Admin requires a huge bag of peas. ;)

He he ... nice one ... I knew I could rely on you lot for tea and sympathy (or taking the pea!!!)

I must say, I don't feel as bad as the bloke in Pete's video ... cor that made me scrunch-up inside watching that ... poor fella!! :ohmy:

Might tie a pillow to my crossbar for the ride home ... just in case. :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

I prescribe a strateglically placed small bag of frozen peas. :ohmy:

Be very careful with bags of frozen peas, or indeed any other type of frozen 'ice'. When placed on dry skin straight from the freezer they can stick to the skin and subsequent removal can make the pain double!!

Always wrap bag of peas in thin wet cloth and then place on affected area.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
:biggrin: :thumbsup:

Globalti

Legendary Member
OOwwww. Many years ago while climbing I took a fall and trapped a bollock in the harness, bruising it badly. A few weeks later one warm day when the old scrotum was relaxed and I was wearing boxers I jumped into a car seat and crushed it again. It was painful and I had blood in my semen so I went to see the Dr who recommended a scan, shortly afterwards I found myself lying on my back wearing some kind of paper smock while the sonographer tried distastefully to flick my knob to one side with the head of the scanner, which was covered in transmission gel. This operation began to resemble those vain attempts you've seen on TV to persuade beached whales back into the sea. To make things worse the door opened and about eight young girl students came in to watch.....

The horror! The horror!

Top Bottom