Got one......!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
Beer and cycling; cycling and beer: what's not to like?

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I've done the same with a work colleague. He's now been on a 25 mile ride for a bacon sarney, and in the Spring we're doing a long weekend over the water :biggrin:

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
As a treat, we are going to book a camping pod for 2 nights, so it will be a 40-50 mile ride to the campsite, stop overnight, ride 25 miles or so to Masham, do the brewery visit, ride back to the campsite, stop overnight, then 40-50 mile ride home on the Sunday.

Perfick

col

Legendary Member
A colleague who is an occasional cyclist has asked to do a short cycle-camping tour with me (3 or 4 days), so I am now planning a route to Masham to visit the breweries and back again.

Yee haaa
I pass through Masham most days with my job, lovely place. Also go through middleham too, where Forbidden corner is . Might see you there. I would also recommend going through middleham between half nine and half ten and hanging around. The local race horse stables takes all the horses out to train via the village roads. Quite a sight if you havnt seen so many very fit horses in one place.

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
It's like golf this.......FOUR............!!

Yes, the book is closed now. four colleagues plus me, are riding now. Camp site booked. Brewery tryip organised. Bikes ready. I can smell the Old Peculiar now!!

Top Bottom