Got some helmet cam footage of YOUR commute?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeeW

Guru
My commute is about 12.8 miles each way and takes on avrage about 35 mins. As I doubt anyone here would want to sit though 35 mins of A road and youtube is limited to 10 mins I have speeded my commute up by a factor of 8, enjoy:
 
LeeW said:
My commute is about 12.8 miles each way and takes on avrage about 35 mins. As I doubt anyone here would want to sit though 35 mins of A road and youtube is limited to 10 mins I have speeded my commute up by a factor of 8, enjoy:

Looks good LeeW; if you ever need it you can get 10 minutes 59 seconds of footage in youtube, I got 10.58 on this vid of my commute.
 
Cheers mag :troll:

I can't remember if it was you or somebody else who told me about this place, but it looks lively and has some interesting threads so I'll stick around.
 
Top Bottom